I have been acting and creating things for as long as I can remember (cliché but true!)
Here are some of the most recent projects I have been involved with…
- Lead performer in Lia’s Guide to Winning the Lottery as Sarah, with Perfect Pitch
- I was the lead actress in the Robin Hood Investment app working with Wolfstreet Creative Agency.
- Wrote, performed and directed my own show ‘In One Ear and Out The Other’ in Haringey, London.
- Supporting actress for Gillette Advert in Canary Wharf London.
- Lead performer in Love and Information at The Pleasance Theatre, Islington. Directed by Robyn Winfield Smith.
- Lead actor in Shakespeare’s ‘As You Like It’ directed by Jane Moriarty, In Wood Green,
- I played Harmonia in Welcome to Thebes directed by Kristine Landon Smith at Mountview Academy of Theatre Arts in London.
- Appearances with Dave Prowse and Vicki Michelle in London.
- Lead actor in Sunday Night Live performances at The Theatre Royal Drury Lane in London’s West End.
- A Tribute to Sir Norman Wisdom at The Demontfort Hall’s comedy festival in Leicester.
- I was a Broadcaster at BBC Radio Lancashire working on the Lunchtime Favourite’s programme at weekends
Get in touch for…
Get in touch if you have a project your working on and you would like to collaborate. I would love to hear from you and can help in the following
- Acting for Screen
- Get in touch for any screen projects
- Acting for Stage
- Contact if you have any stage projects
- Audition Preparation
- Assist in preparing for your audition
- Writing and Script reviews
- Review your scripts and provide feedback and improvements
Acting coaching and mentoring for actors is different for each individual. Some actors want to benefit from working on audition skills or transferring from theatre acting to acting for camera. Gaining one to one feedback and support as an actor can be helpful even to gain confidence and back into self-motivating whilst you navigate through the industry. I can provide one to one sessions for the following:-
- Auditioning skills (sight reading and cold reads)
- Preparing a script/ monologue
- Analysing a script
- Body and voice
- Character Preparation
- Writing and developing your own solo show
- Line learning techniques
- Approaching Agents and Casting directors
- How to stay movitated in the dry spells
- Drama School Auditions
- Living in London as an Actor
Looking for further information or advice about your acting career?